Click here to Book a Hall/Lecture Room
The following guidelines are to be followed for booking lecture halls:
- Booking has to be made by only a faculty or office staff by logging in using IITB-LDAP userid in the Meeting Room Booking System (MRBS).
- There are two kinds of meeting places: "Lecture Halls" and "Meeting Rooms" (comprising library, Conference room, faculty lounge and Rm#237)
- Request must arrive before 12 Noon on the previous working day.
- For delayed requests (past 12 noon deadline):
- User to ensure availability of free slots.
- Call Mr. Jayesh/ Sameer (Ph no: 4233) or Sysad (Ph no: 4237) and try to confirm orally, but please be prepared for surprises when you turn up at the Hall!
- Paper register booking are to be avoided.
- Register will be kept with SysAd (locked).
- On rare circumstances, users may enter request in the presence of SysAd, but should ensure online update.
- Mr. Jayesh/ Sameer will finalise "Agenda" (from the web) for the following day(s) by 5 pm on any working day.
- A spare projector may be with the Sysad.
- Report Civil/Electrical/Projector/Computer complaints to Class Room Maintenance Unit(Ph no: 4233).
Appointments for Visiting Academic (or other department Visitors) can be made at Visiting Academic Slots.