The following archives contain some commonly used templates for creating latex documents. Please consult the PDF file for the type of output you would require, then unzip the files to see how to write it in LaTeX. These templates can be used for technical reports, thesis, seminar reports, weekly reports, etc.
For novice beginning to use on LaTeX, unzip any one of the following archives and start making changes to get your first report. To unzip the documents in GNU/Linux use one of the following commands in a terminal prompt:
- tar -xvzf latex-report-writing.tar.gz
- unzip latex-report-writing.zip
Seasoned LaTeX users may also find better ways to organise a report.
- Creating macros for math symbols
- Creating separate files for chapters
- Partially compiling chapters
- Visually appealing fonts for text and math (instead of the default Computer Modern TeX fonts)
- Hyperlinked PDF, with PDF information
|Main Report (PDF File)||38.03 KB|