Tektronix make TDS 2002C 70 MHz 2GS/s 2 channel oscilloscope
- AC voltage: 300 Vrms with TPP0101 10x voltage probe
- DC voltage: 300 V with TPP0101 10x voltage probe
- Measurement of 16 parameters (such as cyclic rms, frequency, time period, peak-peak etc.)
- Display of five measurements at a time
- Mathematical operations of signals: addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and FFT
- Data logging: duration of 23 hrs. max.
- Before connecting the instrument please make sure that the grounding conductor of the switchboard is connected to earth ground
- Do not apply voltages greater than 300 Vrms to the probe, which may damage both oscilloscope and probe
- ALWAYS use three pin power cord which will provide a grounding to the instrument to avoid electrical shock and save instrument from surge
- ALWAYS connect the ground lead of the probe to the earth ground otherwise it will give a distorted signals
- As the probe is made of very thin cable, folding of them may cause internal damage the cable. Therefore, DO NOT FOLD the probe after use. ALWAYS keep it in form of a circular loop.
- DO NOT USE any soldering equipments or heating equipments nearby it.
- Order of switching on and off the instrument: Check that main switch on switchboard is off >> Switch on the main supply >> Switch on the button of the oscilloscope >> Use it >> Switch off its button >> Switch off the main supply DO NOT SWITCH OFF the instrument directly.
For More information click here.