Positions in Sponsored Research TopicsThe following research fellowships are available; for details on the position/projects and specific qualifications, please follow the respective links.
EligibilityBTech/MTech/MSc in Chemical Engineering or a related discipline (Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Polymer/Plastics Eng., Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical Sc., etc). A minimum qualification of 70% or equivalent aggregate in Bachelors and Masters is essential.
FellowshipRs 12,000-15,000/month plus HRA (30%)
- Submit an online application for these positions here: Apply Now
- Only one application is required even for multiple projects.
- Consult the links below for the general structure of the stipend/salary for the named positions.
- In some of the above projects, one may work towards a PhD degree on others one may work as staff without pursuing any higher degree
- Projects not listed above and funded by IIT Bombay Teaching Assistantships www.che.iitb.ac.in/research/phdtopics-ta.html can be pursued through the PhD program. However, number of such PhD seats available in the department is limited (about 10-14/year). For deadlines and application procedure to the PhD program, visit this link.