(Last updated January 29, 2006)
- Elements of Chemical Reaction Engg: Scott Fogler
- Separation Process Principles: Seader, Henley
- Chemical Engineer's Handbook: Perry and Green (7th Ed)
- Vogels's Text book of Quantitative Analysis, Mendham et al.
- Physical Chemistry of Surfaces, Adamson and Gast
- Chemical Engg. Design, Coulson and Richardson, Vol 6 (3rd Ed)
- Chemical Engineering, Coulson and Richardson, Fluid Flow, Heat
Transfer and Mass transfer Vol 1 (6rd Ed)
- Electrochemical System, Newman and Thomas, 3rd Ed.
- Chemical Process Control, G. Stephanopolous
- Transport Phenomena, Bird, Stewart and Lightfoot, 2nd Ed.
- Introduction to Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics, Smith, Van
Ness and Abbott, 6th Ed.
- Process Systems, analysis and control, Coughanowr, 2nd Ed.
- Process Heat Transfer, D. Q. Kern
- Lehninger Principles of BioChemistry: Nelson
- Microbiology: Prescott
- Principles of Gene manipulation: Primrose
- Process Heat Transfer: Hewitt, Shires, Bott
- Fundamentals of Heat and Mass transfer: Incropera, DeWitt
- Chemical Reactor Analysis and Design: Froment, Bischoff